|As all 15 of ACUI’s current regions prepare to celebrate their history at the upcoming 2013 regional conferences, we are pleased announce the new Regional Leadership Team for Region VIII.These volunteers will work with the regional director, Brenda Evans, University of Massachusetts–Lowell, to provide oversight and leadership to the work of the new region.
Selected through an application and interview process, the team for your region is:
- Student Regional Director — Justin Towner, University of Massachusetts–Lowell
- Business Manager — Kim Schwarz, University of Connecticut
- Communications Coordinator — Tiffany Moffo Simpson, Central Connecticut State University
- Web and Social Media Coordinator — Tim St. John, University of New England
- Corporate Partnerships Coordinator — Amy C. Liss, University of Massachusetts–Lowell
- Inclusivity Coordinator — Joanne Rafferty, Wesleyan University
- Membership Coordinator — Tasha Baclawski, University of Massachusetts–Lowell
- Volunteer Coordinator — Laura DaRos, Tufts University
- Awards and Scholarships Coordinator — Maria Santilli, Central Connecticut State University
- 2014 Regional Conference Coordinator — Melissa Paradee, Castleton State College
- 2015 Regional Conference Coordinator — Brett Gagnon, University of New Hampshire
- Educational Programs Coordinator — Joel Pettigrew, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Online Learning Coordinator — Erin Morrell, Albertus Magnus College
Rosters for all eight new regions are available here.
With the new regions launching on Jan. 1, 2014, all eight Regional Leadership Teams will begin their planning over the next few months to prepare. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of your region’s team, and be on the lookout for additional ways to connect with ACUI.